Diana and Carrie discuss Breath of the Wild and what to do if you’re hungry in Hyrule – lots of exploring, scavenging, and cooking…sometimes delicious, sometimes dubious.
- Carrie: Hasty Trail Mix
- Diana: Monster Soup (sweet & chilled version)
- Bonus: Diana’s various Legend of Zelda-inspired foods!
- A few foodie games on the Nintendo Switch:
- Sushi Striker
- Overcooked! 1 & Overcooked! 2
- Battle Chef Brigade
- Little Dragons Café
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Official Website
- “How to Cook” article on IGN
- “All Recipes” on IGN
- “Koko” entry on Zeldapedia
- “Moza” entry on Zeldapedia
- “How to Get a Noble Pursuit” article on Twinfinite
- “A Royal Recipe” on IGN
- “Stamm” on Zeldapedia
- “Akkala Buns” on Zeldapedia
- “Hyrule: Taste of the Wild” Cookzine (Digital Edition)
- “Legends Cookbook” on Twitter (Kickstarter coming early 2019)
- Cucco’s Kitchen BotW cooking videos
- Lvl. 1 Chef’s Zelda recipes
- Shiekah Plate’s recipes
- Pixelated Provision’s Zelda recipes
- Fiction Kitchen Podcast theme composed by Jonathan Hartzell.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild “Main Theme” composed by Hajime Wakai.