Diana and Carrie discuss the historical, gender-bending Korean drama – with fancy food, peasant food, street food, animal food, and everything in between.
- Diana asks authors “If your book was a food, what would it be?”. Find out what they say on Diana’s Twitter or Facebook!
- Koalipops’ 2016 Oscars cookies!
- Catherine at The Gluttanous Geek, including the collaboration we did for “David the Gnome”!
- “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” on Drama Fever
- “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” behind-the-scenes interviews on KBS World “Star Date” here and here.
- “Interview with the Cast of Sungkyunkwan Scandal” on Kaede + Jun
- “Lives of Sungkyunkwan Confucian Scholars” blog with partial translations of the original work of the same name upon which the drama series is based
- Historic Sungkyunkwan School on Wikipedia
- Sungkyunkwan University on Wikipedia
- “What exactly is the Geum-deung-ji-sa?” question on Yahoo Answers
- “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” on Wikipedia
- Garaetteok, cylindar rice cake recipe by Maangchi
- Injeolmi rice cake recipe by Maangchi
Intro music clip: “Found You” by the group JYJ from the “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” soundtrack. Find more of JYJ’s music here.
Outro music clip: “Chinese Milk Vetch” from the “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” soundtrack.