May the force be with you! We talk about green bread and blue (er, gray) milk, ice princesses and emo sith. Be warned: major spoilers in this episode!
Edit: Shortly after recording this episode, catching up with Star Wars: Rebels, Diana discovered that Ahsoka now has white lightsabers! Woot!
- Carrie: Wookiee Cookies
- Diana: BB-8 Layered Drink & Jakku (Green) Ration Bread
- Bonus: Princess Leia’s Chocolate Cinnamon Buns w/ Nutella Glaze & Boba Fett’s Homemade Boba Drink on Diana’s blog. Plus some little TIE fighter treats from Diana’s tumblr.
- Elle Jauffret plus her free PDF of recipes inspired by Leigh Bardugo’s Grisha trilogy
- Fairies in the Kitchen: Recipes from the Weetzie Bat Series by Carmen Staton & Francesca Lia Block
- Official Star Wars Website
- Star Wars on Wikipedia
- “What Color Light Saber Would You Wield?” quiz on BuzzFeed
- Her Universe, geek ladies’ clothing founded by Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka Tano from “Clone Wars” & “Rebels”
- Star Wars-inspired recipes by JustJenn
- Star Wars inspired treats by Sugar Swings
- Recipes on Star Wars.com, most by JustJenn
- Food Category on Star Wars Wikia
- Recipes & crafts on Disney Family
- Star Wars inspired recipes on Yummy Crumble
- Yoda’s Rootleaf Stew on CookFiction (originally by Craig Claiborne)
- Chocolate Bar Chewbacca by Anne Reardon on How to Cook That
- “Fighting in the War Room Podcast”: Star Wars episodes
- “Common Room Podcast”: Star Wars episodes
- “Coffee with Kenobi Podcast”
Intro music clip: “Star Wars” main theme by John Williams
Outro music clip: “Imperial March” by John Williams