Diana and Carrie discuss Sherlock Holmes in his many forms, plus Victorian fare, unappreciated housekeeping, tea contamination and recipes of course.
- “Feast of Starlight” fiction food blog
- #PotterWeek creations all over the net in honor of Harry Potter’s July 31st birthday!
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on Wikipedia
- Sherlock Holmes on Wikipedia
- Cara McGee’s Sherlock-inspired Tea Blends on AdagioTeas
- 1984 Sherlock Holmes TV series from Granada Television starring Jeremey Brett
- Bryton Taylor’s “The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Menu” + Pâté de Foie Gras Pie Recipe
- “The Kitchen Thinker: Sherlock Holmes’s Diet” by Bee Wilson
- John Watson’s Favorite Breakfast
Intro music clip: “The Game is On” by David Arnold and Michael Price from the Sherlock BBC soundtrack.
Outro music clip: “221B Baker Street” by Patrick Gowers from the Granada Television Sherlock soundtrack.