Diana and Carrie discuss Beatrix Potter books and lots of English countryside food, perfect for little rabbits.
- Diana: Peter Rabbit’s Carrot & Radish Scones
- Carrie: English Garden Salad with Watercress Dressing
- Bonus: Acorn Kisses for Squirrel Nutkin & Timmy Tiptoes on Diana’s blog Fiction-food Café
- Fandom Foodies April theme #MarioMonth hosted by Lvl.1 Chef
- Food n’ Flix April theme “A Touch of Spice”
- “Samurai Gourmet” on Netflix + the Japanese manga it’s based on
- “The Necronomnomnomicon”
- “About Beatrix Potter” on PeterRabbit.com
- “The World of Peter Rabbit & Friends” TV series
- Recipes from The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter by Susan Wittig Albert
- Beatrix Potter’s gingerbread cookie recipe (from her personal recipe book) on “Paper & Salt”
- Peter Rabbit inspired recipes from Bryton Taylor PLUS a mini recipe booklet PDF!
- Various Peter Rabbit cookbooks
- “Once Upon A Thyme: Spring Recipes with Peter Rabbit” recipe round-up on “The Happy Foodie”
- “Mrs. Rabbit’s Hot Cross Buns” on The Royal Oak Foundation
Intro & Outro music clip:
“Perfect Day”, “The World of Peter Rabbit & Friends” opening sung by Miriam Stockley.