Diana and Carrie discuss the classic Tim Burton Halloween (or is it Christmas?) movie, and all the rotten goodies within. #NeverNotPoisoning
- Carrie: Sally’s Poisonous Soup
- Diana: Jack Skellington Cabbage & Shirataki Soup
- Bonus: Jack Skellington Cheese Pops (ver.1 & ver.2) & Jack Disney Caramel Apples from Diana.
- #Burtoween Tim Burton-inspired recipe linkup
- Kitchen Overlord’s Dead Delicious Cookbook
- Anime: “Orange” and “Sweetness & Lightning“
- K-Drama: “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” (Yakgwa) and “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” (Chrysanthemum Tea)
- “The Nightmare Before Christmas” on Wikipedia
- “25 Things You Didn’t know About The Nightmare Before Christmas” on Mental Floss
- Candy Experiments! Books and online activities for your Halloween candy, by Loral Levitt
- Jack Skellington Ricotta Olive Tarts by Snixy Kitchen
- “Nightmare Before Christmas Madness Inducing Pinwheels” (Cookies) by Kitchen Overlord
- Sally’s Blueberry Scones by SkillUpSkillet
- Snake & Spider Stew by Let’s Eat Fiction
- Worm Wart Soup (Lime Dessert Dip) by Let’s Eat Fiction
- Mashed Potato, Cabbage, Chorizo Nightmare Before Christmas Food Art by Jesska.co.za
- Nightmare Before Christmas cocktails by The Drunken Moogle
- White chocolate Jack Skellington mini tarts by The treat Factory
- Extra: “Patrick Stewart’s Monologues on The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack Make Perfect Bookends for the Tale” on Tor.Com
Intro music clip: “This is Halloween” composed by Danny Elfman. Available for purchase here.
Outro music clip: Diana’s daughter singing “This is Halloween”.