Diana and Carrie discuss The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Gouge plus the 2008 movie “The Secret of Moonacre” and all of the lovely foods, from dainty flower biscuits to hearty “Sausages!” and fish and veal and ham pie.
- Diana: Biscuits Painted w/ Shamrocks
- Bonus: Biscuits w/ Sugar Flowers and Veal & Ham Pie from Diana’s blog Fiction-food Café.
- Fandom Foodies March theme #XMenu
- Food n’ Flix March theme “The Martian”
- Brave Chef Brianna comic by Sam Sykes and Selena Espiritu
- Elizabeth Goudge on Wikipedia
- The Little White Horse on Wikipedia
- The Little White Horse food list by Bryton Taylor
- “Cook the Books” Little White Horse recipe round-up
- Little White Horse onion soup by “Little Library Café”