- Carrie: Double Tea Swirly Shortbread Cookies
- Diana: 3-Magic Bean Salad & Ginger Breadhouse’s Special Breakfast Ice Cream (w/ cupcakes & bacon!)
- Bonus: Raven Queen’s Wicked Watermelon Popsicles & Apple White’s Caramel Apple Hocus Latté on Diana’s blog.
- Official Ever After High Website (where the webisodes and quizes, etc. are)
- Ever After High on Netflix
- Ever After High Book Series (I) on Author Shannon Hale’s Website
- Ever After High Book Series (II) on Author Suzanne Selfors’ Website
- Ever After High Fashion Dolls
- Character Cards (that tell favorite food) on the Ever After High Wikia
- All three “recipes” from the back of the boxes of the”Sugar-Coated” doll line
Intro music clip: “Ever After High” Main Theme written by Gabriell Mann and Allison Bloom and performed by Keeley Bumford. You can download the song for free here. Watch the official music video here (dancer/lip sync-er is Stevie Dore).
Outro music clip: “Do You Wonder”, theme song for “Ever After High: Way Too Wonderland”, written by Jordyn Kane, Colton Fisher, Jason Rabinowitz, Jaron Lamot, and Mansa Wakili, and performed by Jordyn Kane. You can watch the official lyric music video here.