Diana and Carrie discuss the 1982 cyberpunk neo-noir film, eat some tough guy noodles, make some edible origami, and cry into their peaches.
- Geek Plate/Tristan Lutze’s “Ultimate Game of Thrones Feast”!
- Japanese DIY food kits, like Popin’ Cookin’ from Kracie
- Tiny cooking videos, especially “Miniature Space”
- “Blade Runner” (film) on Wikipedia
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep on Wikipedia (the story that inspired the film)
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep one Schmoop
- “Cyberpunk” on Wikipedia
- “Food in Film: Blade Runner” on “Seven Days VT”
- “How Blade Runner Teaches Bad Japanese Table Manners” on Kotaku
- Translation of the Noodle Bar Scene Dialogue on MyBladeRunner.com
- “Anthony Bourdain’s Opening a Food Market Inspired by Blade Runner” on Gizmodo + Official Bourdain Market website
- Huffington Post article that touches on “Blade Runner” as it relates to “speculative urban food futures” at the end.
- Black Mist: And Other Japanese Futures (Diana mentioned this book briefly)