Diana and Carrie discuss the novel and various adaptations. Diana dreams of cakes, Carrie gets emotional, and there’s pretend feasts, medicine, panpipes and nursery food to go around.
- Carrie: Codfish Pudding
- Diana: Hook’s Green Sugar
- Bonus: Easy Coconut Cake inspired by “Jake & the Neverland Pirates” on Diana’s blog “Fiction-Food Café”
- Bonus: “Neverland Star Marshmallows” & Cocoa from Disney’s A Merry Christmas Cookbook on Diana’s blog.
- #PokéNom on “The Gluttonous Geek”
- Roald Dahl month “Dahl-icious Delights” happenings in the US during September
- Ochikeron at “Create, Eat, Happy”
- Platter of Dog-Nuts from “Steven Sugar” on Rebecca Sugar’s instagram
- Peter Pan on Wikipedia
- J. M. Barrie on Wikipedia
- Captain Hook on Wikipedia
- “Peter Pan” 2003 film on Wikipedia
- “Peter Pan” 1954 musical on Wikipedia
- “25 Facts About peter pan That You Probably Did Not Know” video on “List 25”
- “Peter Pan” comic/graphic novel adaptation by René De Liz
- “Hook” Imaginary Pie on “CookFiction”
- “Hook’s Lost Boys cake (Coconut Mud Cake with Green Lime Sugar”) on “Food in Literature”
- Peter Pan Menu on “Alison’s Wonderland Recipes”
Intro music clip: From the “Hook” soundtrack composed by John Williams. Available for purchase here.
Outro music clip: From the “Peter Pan” (2003) soundtrack composed by James Newton Howard. Available for purchase here.