Join Carrie and Diana for a cozy discussion of the mishmash of themes and enchanted goodies by the bucketful in The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis. We talk sweet, gluttonous treats, wartime rations ,and everything in between.
- Official C. S. Lewis website
- Official Chronicles of Narnia website
- The Official Narnia Cookbook
- Recipes on Narnia.com from The Official Narnia Cookbook
- Diana’s review of The Official Narnia Cookbook + a recipe for Scotch Eggs
- The Unofficial Narnia Cookbook (copies still available)
- The Unofficial Narnia Cookbook recipes on the author’s website
- Information about Turkish delight
- The Turkish delight recipe on Diana’s website
- What is a syllabub?
- Wartime rations in the UK during WWII
- Announcement for “The Silver Chair” film
- The 1988 BBC “Chronicles of Narnia” miniseries
- The 1979 Animated film “The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe”