Carrie and Diana discuss pastries, country food, bland translations, magic flowers that look like fruit, and magic cafeterias!
- Carrie: Cazuela Blanca | The House of the Spirits
- Diana: Edible Fly-By-Night Flower | Mary & the Witch’s Flower/The Little Broomstick
- Bonus: Replica Mary & the Witch’s Flower Garden Sand Café Sandwich & Salad Platter
- Bonus: Little Edible Broomstick
- Bonus: Mary & the Witch’s Flower & The Little Broomstick inspired iced tea from Starbucks
- A Literary Tea Party by Alison Walsh of Alison’s Wonderland Recipes
- Fandom Foodies June theme #FoodoftheGods hosted by Carrie!
- Hyrule: Taste of the Wild fanzine/cookzine with recipes by Diana and Brian Conner (Lvl.1 Chef)
- “Before He Wanted to Be a Chef, Anthony Bourdain Wanted to Draw Comic Books” article by Karen Berger as told to Abraham Riesman
- The House of the Spirits
- “Hulu Is Turning Isabel Allende’s ‘The House of the Spirits’ Into a Series” article by Kristen Lopez
- Mary & the Witch’s Flower / The Little Broomstick
- Mary & the Witch’s Flower on Wikipedia
- Mary & the Witch’s Flower official website
- Info. & Review for The Little Broomstick on Mary Stewart Reading
- Studio Ponoc on Wikipedia
- Studio Ponoc official website
- Garden Sand Café article on DTimes.jp
- Fiction Kitchen Podcast theme by Jonathan Hartzell.
- Illapu – Sobreviviendo (find on Spotify)
- Mary & the Witch’s Flower “First Flight” composed by Takatsugu Muramatsu (Soundtrack available on iTunes)