Diana and Carrie discuss the latest movie as well as the stuff from our childhood – pizza, ice cream kitties, pizza, sushi, more pizza!
- Carrie: TMNT New York Style Pizza
- Diana: pizza gyoza (coming soon!)
- Bonus: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Non-alcoholic Layered Drinks by Diana here and here!
- Charlie Hopper’s Food Fiction on The A.V. Club
- New Voltron! “Voltron: Legendary Defender”, complete with food goo and random herbs!
- “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” on Wikipedia
- Comprehensive TMNT Fan Site plus their list of TMNT Pizza Toppings w/ comments of people who have tried them!
- “What Every Ninja Turtles Pizza Idea Looks Like In Real Life” by Peter Pham on FoodBeast
- “99-Cheese ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Pizza No Longer a ‘Culinary Impossibility'” by Stephanie Tudor on ABCNews
- Cinemassacre TMNT Pizza Taste Test
- “Did Will Arnett Hide an Arrested Development Reference in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?” article by Chris Lough
- Diana’s TMNT Cake Pops
- “Josh Pais recalls his role as Raphael — Running Late with Scott Rogowsky”
Intro music clip: “Go Ninja” by Vanilla Ice, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” original cartoon opening.
Outro music clip: “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” Nickelodeon (2012) opening.
Edit: Make sure to check out the Pizza Soup recipe from our friend Heather from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen! Looks so yummy!