Diana and Carrie put the lime in the coconut and talk about this witchy 1998 film based off the novel by Alice Hoffman. We conjure up some midnight margaritas, brownies for breakfast, turkey and cranberry burritos, and lots more rot-your-teeth goodies.
- Practical Magic (book) on Wikipedia
- “Practical Magic” (movie) on Wikipedia
- Menu (food mentions) for Practical Magic (book) on “Food in Literature”
- “Food n’ Flix” Round-up: “Practical Magic”
- “Eating My Words: Practical Magic’s Meatloaf and Green Beans are a Little of Both” on Good Food Stories
- Nightbird by Alice Hoffman (Diana mentioned briefly)