Diana and Carrie discuss the newest Disney flick, “Moana”! There’s fish, pork, taro, “boat snacks”, and lots and lots of coconuts!
- Diana: Steamed Pork Bundles
- Adventure Time: The Official Cookbook by Jordan Grosser
- “Gingerbread Sagas”
- Karma and the Art of Butter Chicken by Monica Bhide
- “How Disney Formed the Oceanic Story Trust to Make ‘Moana’ More Authentic” article on Slash Film
- “How Pacific Islanders Helped Disney’s Moana Find Its Way” article on Vanity Fair
- “Moana review: after 80 years of experiments, Disney has made the perfect Disney movie” article on The Verge
- “Disney’s Moana tells an emotional, funny story worthy of its luminous heroine” article on Vox
- “’Moana’ Almost Had A Very Different Ending” article on BuzzFeed
- “How a Character From ‘Moana’ Was Saved Only Months Before Release” article on Slash Film
- “Te Fiti” on Disney Wikia
- “‘Kakamora’ – The ‘Hobbits’ of Solomon Islands?”
- Koalipop’s Various Moana creations (cakes, cookies, apples, cupcakes, etc.)
Intro & Outro music clip: “Moana Original Motion Picture Soundtrack”. Available for purchase here.