(Illustration by Boris Bekhterev.)
Diana and Carrie discuss the often autobiographical fairy tales, and talk peas, mole storerooms, witch-blood draughts, writing on codfish, and roast geese jumping off of tables!
- Diana: Princess on the Pea-Butter Sandwiches
- Carrie: coming soon!
- Guillermo del Toro’s “Trollhunters” on Netflix (more info. on Dreamworks and Wikipedia)
- Pottermore food infographics; “Deliciously detailed food-o-graphic” & “Sweet & treats from the Wizarding World”
- Has Christian Andersen on Wikipedia
- “Hans Christian Andersen: My Life as a Fairytale” film on IMDB (mentioned by Diana)
- French onion soup with Welsh rarebit croutons inspired by The Snow Queen on “Food in Books”
- Videos – Hans Christian Andersen’s favorite foods; Smørrebrød & Raspberry Bars by “Scandinavian Today Cooking”
- “From the land of Hans Christian Andersen: Raspberry Slices” on “Chow & Chatter”