Diana and Carrie discuss the sweet, song-filled Bollywood movie, including wedding traditions, cow lollipops, dance-offs, Shah Rukh Khan vs. Tom Cruise, and of course our recipes!
- Official movie page on Yash Raj Films
- Of course Wikipedia – movie page
- Karva Chauth – this year it’s on October 30 if you’re interested!
- Article about President Obama quoting the film.
- Rosewater and Cardamom Burfi | Witchy Kitchen
- Murgh Makhani | Witchy Kitchen
- Tika Mahala (Masala) | Food Adventures
- Homemade Cheese (Paneer) | Food Adventures
Opening song is Ho Gaya Tujko To Pyar Sajna – Udit Narayan, Lata Mangeshkar
Outro: Mere Kwabon Mein – Lata Mangeshkar