Diana and Carrie discuss haunted cities, fish and fries er chips er crisps, pasta pizza, PB+B+CC, more 90s fancy pasta dinners, red wine, and honey candy. We don’t summon any demons (…).
- Diana: Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cake | City of Ghosts
Meatball-stuffed Garlic Bread Pizza Rolls | City of Ghosts
(Fish & Chips, originally posted for The Graveyard Book)
- Carrie: coming soon
- #GrimmGrub fandom foodies recipe link-up hosted by All Roads Lead to the Kitchen.
- Food n’ Flix this month is The Princess & the Frog, also hosted by All Roads Lead to the Kitchen.
- Fallout: The Vault Dwellers Official Cookbook by Victoria Rosenthal (Pixelated Provisions).
- The Geeky Chef Drinks by Cassandra Reader (The Geeky Chef).
- City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake bk. 1)
- Victoria Schwab’s Website
- Read the first chapter online.
- ”City of Ghosts: A New Middle Grade Series From V.E. Schwab” article on Den of Geek
- OwlCrate Jr. book subscription
- Wikipedia (1992 film)
- ”Jordan Peele Eyes New Candyman Remake” article on Empire.
- ”Here’s All the Special Features on Scream Factory’s Upcoming CANDYMAN Collector’s Edition Blu-ray” article on Dread Central.
- Fiction Kitchen Podcast theme composed by Jonathan Hartzell.
- ”Haunted Scottish Castle” by Derek Fiechter (available here).
- ”It Was Always You, Helen” composed by Philip Glass (available here).