Diana and Carrie discuss the action-packed Marvel movie including Thor’s magic juice, Black Widow’s burden, showing vs. telling…and apparently when we think Avengers, we think beets??
*Correction from Diana: Oh my gosh, guys! Listening to this again (starting at 64:18) I realize that it sounds like I’m saying I’m glad when my husband is away. No way! I’m just really good at making messes is all :).
*Edit from Carrie: don’t worry, we knew what you meant! 🙂
- Carrie: Scarlet Witch’s Brew (Puréed Borscht)
- Diana: Vision Muffins (with beets!)
- Bonus: Tony Stark Recovery Drink
- Plus Shawarma from Diana’s blog for the first Avengers movie (we totally forgot to mention this!)
- “Age of Ultron Stars Talk Joss Whedon, Lack of Black Widow Merch, and Female Representation in the MCU” by Carolyn Cox
- “Black Widow, Scarce Resources And High Stakes Stories” by Linda Holmes
- Drama! “Chris Evans & Jeremy Renner Face Backlash After Calling Black Widow A ‘Slut’ In Interview (UPDATE)” by Jessica Goodman
- “Iron Man 2 And Chlorophyll Detox” by vreiss
- “How to Watch Every Marvel Property in the Perfect Order” by Caitlin Petrakovitz (just a little something that might be helpful for those of you wanting to keep up with the Marvel Cinematic Universe)
The music in this episode is from the “Avengers: Age of Ultron” soundtrack by Brian Tyler and Danny Elfman.