Diana and Carrie discuss the 2001 French film in which times are hard for dreamers, but things work out ok. Plus, cherry earrings, cracking crème brûlée, plum cake, endives, and scribbles for nibbles.
- All Roads Lead to the Kitchen and Food n Flix
- The Bob’b Burger Experiment and The Bob’s Burgers Burger Book
- “Amélie” Miramax official site
- “Amélie” on Wikipedia
- “Where’s My Gnome” origin on Wikipedia
- “Movie Momets: Amelié” on “Poco-cocoa”, Part 1: Drinks, Part 2: Food
- “Film Amélie – How Food Connects Kind People” on “Fussy in Kraków”
- “Amélie Film Paired with Incredible French Recipes” on “Film and Food”
- “Dinner & a Movie: Amélie” on “Food 52”
- “Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken and Potatoes + an Amélie Inspired Menu” on “All Roads Lead to the Kitchen”
- Mulled Wine Cocktail from “Cocktails of the Movies”
Intro music clip: “La Valse d’ Amelie” composed by Yann Tiersen. Available for purchase here.
Outro music clip: “La Valse d’Amelie (orchestra version)” composed by Yann Tiersen. Available for purchase here.