Carrie and Diana talk demon possession, retainer dumpster diving, milkshake diets and tapeworms, plus family bakery sourdough rolls, Samoa-y Greek cakes, and boys kissing.
- Diana: Ravani Syrup Cake | Bloom
- Carrie: coming soon
- • Fandom Foodie Funko Blog interviews! Part 1 with Pretty Cake Machine/Fandom Foodies here and Part 2 with Diana here!
- • Fandom Foodies months theme link-ups! February was #FFDahlicious on Pretty Cake Machine and March is #Thronesgiving with The Gluttonus Geek!
- • The Gluttonous Geek has started a Twitch series called “Munchies & Minis”! You can find the channel here. Catherine has also started a Patreon here.
- • The first week of March is Read Across America to correspond with Dr. Seuss’ birthday and Edible Books Festival is also coming up on April 1st, so look out this month and next month for cross-over events of edible books and childrens’ books celebrations near you!
- • Youth horror graphic novel Apocalypse Taco by Nathan Hale comes out March 26th.
- • Check out Carrie’s recent horror-inspired recipes (“Happy Death Day 2U” & Edgar Allan Poe) on Nightmare on Film Street!
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
- Author website
- Film adaptation announcement on Hollywood Reporter
- Background on Reeses’ Pieces in ET
- Grady Hendrix’ cookbook Dirt Candy
- Bloom by Kevin Panetta & Savanna Ganucheau
- Writer Kevin Panetta’s website
- Artist Savanna Ganucheau’s webcomic “George & Johnny”
- Interview on Mashable
- Interview on Comics Beat
- Interview on The Mary Sue
- If you like Bloom, you might like these other graphic novels♡: Heartstopper by Alice Oseman, Taproot by Keezy Young, Check, Please! by Ngozi Ukazu, Go For It, Nakamura! by Syundei.
- Fiction Kitchen Podcast theme composed by Jonathan Hartzell.
- ”Cruel Summer” by Bananarama.
- ”Boys Don’t Cry” by The Cure.